Who Should Attend
The educational element of the 2019 RSS Annual Scientific Meeting is targeted to:
- Radiation Oncologists
- Oncologists of all disciplines
- Medical Physicists
- Residents / Students / Fellows In Training
- Radiation Oncology Administrators
- All other industry professionals involved in Radiosurgery
The Radiosurgery Society® (RSS) Membership
Attendees are comprised of both RSS Members and Non-members. All attendees will receive state-of-the-art practice information relating to stereotactic radiosurgery and stereotactic body radiotherapy. Research presented from medical and allied professionals will enhance the interdisciplinary nature of the program.
Why be a Radiosurgery Society Member?
- Discounted registration rates to the Annual Meeting
- FREE access to recorded webinars
- Complimentary CME credits for Physicians attending live webinars
- Complimentary access to Self-Assessment Modules (SAMs)
- Access to The Radiosurgery Society Channel on the Cureus Journal of Medical Science
- And much more…
BECOME A MEMBER NOW!
For event questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org